This Professional Bluetooth equipped communication Helmet not only helps to protect your head and hearing, it also allows you to communicate with pilots regardless of their distance from you. Listen to your favorite music while experiencing the miracle of flight. With Advanced Noise Control, you can take phone calls at full throttle and the person on the other end will have no idea that you’re in the air. The base model Bluetooth is the Sena 5 boasting...
- Universal Intercom: Allows pairing to other brands of Bluetooth headsets
- Bluetooth stereo headset by A2DP
- Bluetooth music playback control by AVRCP: play, pause, track forward and track back
- Bluetooth hands-free for Bluetooth mobile phones
- Water resistant for use in inclement weather
- Crystal clear and natural sound quality
- Up to 8 hours talk time, 7 days stand-by time
- Firmware Upgradeable
- Peace of mind - thanks to the 2-year warranty
- Advanced Noise Control: Improved wind and engine noise reduction
- Sidetone (the option to hear your voice through your headset so you dont end up yelling into the mic)
- Wind noise reduction
- USB power cable
And much more.
Vector 5 Bluetooth Communication Helmet
The Helmets are US CPSC (Ground sports - cycling and skating) safety standard tested and approved. In addition to the 2 sets of interchangeable pads for each size (XS-S, M, L-XL) for a custom fit, they have fully formed ABS surrounding high quality EPS foam to ensure safety on impact.
The Earmuffs Offer technologies in comfort, design and protection all come together in this groundbreaking earmuff line. They are a light-weight, low profile earmuff designed for protection against low-level industrial noise and other loud sounds. Noise Reduction Rating (NRR)a 21 dB. CSA Class B. The NRR may overestimate the hearing protection provided during typical use. Hearing protection solutions made innovatively easy. The 3M Peltor X series earmuffs are ideal for protection against noise arising from Engine and Prop/wind noise.
These helmets are custom built for the pilot based on their requested size and color. If you do decide you need a different size or color, helmet can be swapped for $29. Please make sure to follow the measurement guide included above.
-Returns have a $29 restocking fee.